Retirement should be a time for comfortable living, and enjoying life. Sadly this is not always the case. Some problems that are commonly encountered by people during retirement that we can help resolve are:-
- Insufficient pension
- Needing funds to pay for care
- Existing mortgage not paid off by endowment or investments now valued less than expected and resulting in lenders threatening repossession
- As we live longer, the number of marital breakdowns(silver separations) is increasing, and funding may be needed to cover costs.
- Finding funds to fulfil lifetime dreams, such as;
- Purchase of retirement or holiday home
- Home improvements
- New car or caravan
- Helping support you family financially
RetirementRescue can offer guidance and provide the expertise to help you overcome these problems and for the remedies to be carried out correctly.
For more information or to arrange an appointment to see how we can help, please contact :
Brian Alcock – 07836 275912 | Bob Tudor – 07748 637750
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Retirement Rescue specialises in knowing and giving guidance on the problems occurring in retirement and the later part of our lives. Retirement Rescue has been established not for profit but from a passion for helping and supporting the older community.
CIC Registration Number: 10204710